I want to share a Pinterest recipe that is FABULOUSLY delicious!
It's an easy-peasy, Ice Cream Cake made with ice cream sandwiches, and the best part is that it only takes 5 minutes to make!
See the pinned recipe on Favorite Family Recipes' blog here.
What You Need:
24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 Jar of Fudge
1 Jar of Caramel
Unsalted Peanuts, optional
1. Place ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9" x 13" dish. You might need to cut some of the sandwiches into smaller pieces to fit the dish.
2. Drizzle warm fudge and caramel over the ice cream sandwiches. (I spread the fudge out evenly with a spoon.)
3. Top the ice cream sandwiches, fudge, and caramel with Cool Whip.
4. Repeat the first three steps.
5. Serve with additional fudge, caramel, and peanuts (or any other toppings you choose).
I left out the caramel because I forgot to pick it up at the store. I also left out the peanuts because I couldn't find any that weren't salted. It was still delicious!