Anyway... be on the lookout for upcoming recipe posts. Also, it won't take long to realize that I have a special love for Italian and Mexican cuisine. I think the majority of the recipes are one of those. ;)
Three Meat Pizza Casserole - found here
1 lb bow tie pasta
1 lb mild pork sausage (I used Jimmy Dean's original sausage)
1 large onion, medium size chopped (I left this out because I don't like onions)
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I used Ragu Meat)
1 lb cubed cooked ham
1/2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
3 (8 ounce) bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
6 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped garlic (I used a pinch of garlic powder instead because I didn't feel like messing with chopping up a garlic clove.)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Cook pasta, as instructed, and drain.
2. Cook sausage, garlic powder, and oregano with onions until juices run clear.
3. In a 9x13x3 inch casserole dish, lightly coat the bottom with pasta sauce.
4. Layer ingredients as listed below.
5. 1/3 of pasta... 1/3 of remaining sauce... 1 bag of mozzarella cheese... 2 tbs of parm cheese... sausage and onions.
6. 1/2 of remaining pasta... 1/2 of remaining sauce... 1 bag of mozzarella cheese... 2 tbs parm cheese... ham.
7. All of the remaining pasta... all of the remaining sauce... 1 bag of mozzarella cheese... 2 tbs parm cheese... completely cover the top with pepperoni
8. Bake at 425F for 40 minutes.
9. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This dish was tasty enough. It was pretty much what you would expect when reading the instructions and ingredients. If I were to make it again, I would replace the ham with hamburger meat.