1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count).
family + friends
2. All time favorite book? Why?
This is a tough one.
I would probably say... Prozac Nation. I've read it many, many times. It can definitely be depressing and hard to get through at times, but it also teaches you how strong we all are... even those times when we feel the weakest.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.
I'd love to make a big change. A spontaneous decision. I'd love to accomplish anything that changes my life for the better.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I wouldn't. Reliving a year to change something would alter who I am today. Reliving a year because it was a really great year would only bore me
and take away from the amazing way I remember it.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm really not a bitch, or anti-social, or judgmental, or apathetic, or self-centered, but incredibly guarded, and cautious, and terrified that people won't like me.