1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
Where do I begin?
Chicken noodle soup, fried chicken, lima beans, white cheddar cheese popcorn and Twix candy bars are just to name a few!
2. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to?
Romance isn’t exactly high on my list. I’m probably the least affectionate female on the planet, and sappy stuff makes my eyes roll so hard they nearly pop out of my head. My idea of a romantic evening is a night filled with tons of laughs, silliness, and a good conversation. I like to keep it simple.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
CLEMSON FOOTBALL. Cool weather. Fun costumes and carving pumpkins.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
I hate being alone and I’m home alone often. I’d spend the hours looking for a friend to do something fun and spontaneous with instead!
5. Does your husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
First of all, I don’t have a husband, so that answer is a no. And, I'm definitely not the bring-me-flowers type. Like I said before, I’m not big on the cliché romantic traditions. Bring me something that's personal instead.
Link up with Mama M to answer your Friday Five at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/