link up and play along with The Little Things We Do
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is
Jerseylicious. The show itself is about as ridiculous as its title but I love it! And... I hate Tracy. I feel sorry for Olivia... she really tries so hard to be a good friend and everyone craps on her head. Stupid tricks. Her outfits and makeup on the other hand... are fugly fugly fugly.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is chips and dip. Wavy Lays and Lays Ranch Dip... yum! If I was on Twitter right now I would pound this fatty. #fatty.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is absolutely nothing. I share my office with two of my co-workers and I always pass the time (as I am now) blogging or Facebooking or Twittering or online shopping. They see it all. They do the same.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is the number of hours I spend watching TV. Sometimes I feel as if I might slip into the Twilight Zone... I'm such a couch potato... and I love me some TV.
6. A little indulgence that I have is smoking, drinking, gambling, fornicating. Just kidding... about the gambling and fornicating, that is.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is ridiculously messy and filled with mostly office supplies like pens, envelopes, paper clips... but you can also find a screwdriver, measuring tape, and sewing kit.