Ya'll little boogers think you are sneaky, don't you? Tagging me and awarding me blog awards so that I have to post during my supposed hiatus. Sneaky, Sneaky. Anyway, one of my "real life" blogger friends that I grew up with and was college roommates with... Heather gave me this award and so I must say THANK YOU and play along. And, DUH... check out Heth's blog if you haven't already done so.
1. Who/What inspires you?
My parents are the most amazing individuals on this planet.
They implemented great values in me and shaped me into the person I am today.
My brother is equally amazing and I am constantly striving to be more like them all.
2. What is your favorite season & why?
Is any other season really someone's favorite?
The beach is my home... literally and figuratively.
I thrive on warm weather.
3. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Hmmm... right now... not much.
I guess if I had to choose something... it would probably be starting graduate school.
That is... of course... if I get accepted.
4. If you could write a book about anything, what would it be about?
A biography of my life.
5. What is your greatest passion?
My family. Clemson football. Jesus Christ.
6. If you could change on thing about your life or yourself, what would it be?
Where do I begin?
That's a tough question to ask me at the present moment.
Ask me later.
7. Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
I tag the following bloggers: