Day #1- A photo of yourself with ten facts:
1. I am 29 years old and still feel like I'm 16.
2. I grew up in a very conservative, Christian home.
3. I have lived in South Carolina my entire life. I moved to Myrtle Beach about six years ago and I lived in the same house in Dillon, SC before that.
4. I drink a Monster energy drink every single day. It is my morning cup of coffee because I hate coffee.
5. My accent is my trademark. Everyone from SC has a southern accent... but for whatever reason... mine is stronger than most... maybe I will vlog (video blog) one day soon and you can see for yourself.
6. I have an anxiety disorder... and I'm almost positive that I also have OCD. Both disorders stem from control issues... when I'm not in control of a situation... I always get anxious. Some OCD tendencies of mine: I count to ten over and over in my head when I'm rushing to do something; I must listen to my voicemails the minute the icon pops up because I cannot stand for it to be there; I must look at every single notification on Facebook because I cannot stand to see them there either; and everything must be symmetrical.
7. I am an aunt to four beautiful children. Ben is the oldest at 10. He is the smartest kid I've ever seen... he can look at an instruction guide and have some enormous Lego creature put together in 2.5 seconds. Leigh Anna is two years behind him at 8. She is in 3rd grade but at 6th grade reading level... another smarty pants. Lindsay is the youngest girl at 3. She is my crazy baby... wild and rambunctious and forever injuring herself. She knocked out one of her front teeth when she was 2 and so she will have that one-toothed grin for a while. :) Luke is the baby at 6 months old. He was a big baby... weighing 10 lbs at birth. He is currently wearing 18 month old clothes... he's gonna be our linebacker.
8. Aside from my nephews and nieces, I am not a kid lover. I have never wanted kids and... although it may change as I get older... I still don't want kids. I'm too impatient and they get on my nerves. Does that make me a bad person?
9. I'm OBSESSED with Clemson football.
10. I created my own domain today - http://www.lifeasjanedoe.com/ :)
Here is the list for the challenge:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss