2. Corkscrew (because you never know when you might need an emergency glass of wine)
4. Little Black Book (where I keep my to-do lists and other random notes)
5. Bath & Body Works Travel Lotion
6. Fossil Wallet
9. Tampons (always need to be prepared!)
10. Clear Nail Polish
11. Ink Pens
12. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer
14. Chapstick/Lip Gloss
15. Dramamine (not even sure why this is in my purse considering I don't even get motion sickness)
16. Dental Floss
18. Pill Case (Francesca's)
Do I have a chapstick/lip gloss problem?
3 different types of Carmex (tube... can... stick), Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Vanilla Softlips 20 SPF Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, Vanilla Hawaiian Tropic 45 SPF Lip Balm (the highest SPF I could find... it keeps the cold sores away because we are not friends) Blistex 30 SPF Five Star Lip Protection, Jolly Rancher Watermelon Lip Balm, & 4 CO Bigelow Apothecaries from Bath & Body Works (Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine, Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine, Ultra Mentha Lip Shine, Mentha Lip Buffer), Wet N Wild MegaSlicks in Sinless (which has been in my purse since I used it for Halloween when I dressed up as JEM) and Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Lasting Shimmer. Note: Since taking this picture, I have also purchased Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy.