16 October 2010
I am playing along with Boobies, Babies, and a Blog and The Zombie Housewife today (while watching my Tigers actually play a real game) and participating in Saturday's Six. It is my first time participating, so I hope I am doing it right! :D
Now for the questions...
1. Worst movie ever made..in your opinion?
I'm not really sure why I hate the movie 'Twister' so much... but I do. I don't know if it is because I am scared to death of the thought of a tornado (we rarely have them here in SC) or because my friends made me watch it a ridiculous amount of times or if it is the fact that Helen Hunt gets on my nerves... whatever it is... it is certainly not my fave.
2. A stranger you encounter has toilet paper hanging from their pants..or spinach in their teeth...insert any embarrassing item here...Do you tell them?
Honestly, probably not. I'm socially awkward half of the time anyway... I wouldn't know how to even begin to approach them on that subject. Some people might get pissed off or embarrassed... I'd just rather someone that knows them personally fill them in.
3. Tell us ONE thing that annoys you. Yes, just one.
It annoys me when my roommates will fill up the dishwasher and not run it. How hard is it to press the "run" button.
4. What's your biggest beef about the opposite sex in general? (Don't be skurred, we won't rat you out.)
My biggest beef is that they don't really understand why girls get pissed or upset at other girls for certain things... like things guys don't get pissed at other guys about... like if all of your friends went out to dinner and didn't invite you to come along, for instance. That usually hurts a girls feelings, but very rarely do guys care about stuff like that... & they can't seem to understand why we would.
5. Would you donate your eggs/sperm to an infertile couple?
Absolutely. But I'm not so sure I could be a surrogate.
6. What's the last book you read?
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult